9/6/12

A Day of Plenty

At 5:30am on Sunday September the 2nd of 2012 I found myself awakening to the dismal sound of my phone alarm.  The arrival of the ever elusive south swell happened to collide with a very busy work week, making it difficult to make time for sleep knowing that $$ or barrels would be missed. 
 None the less I rose my carcass and shortly there after found myself walking down the beach in Oceanside with my friend and co-worker Drew Oesterle, camera in hand. As usual, the morning light didn't disappoint and we managed a few shots on the fading South.

 1
 2

 After a few tasty waves it was time to head north to Newport Beach to meet up with some cooool buds ;)

 The standard refuel ingredients to keep the party going.

 Having a cold one poolside, I met this crazy horse. He was pretty gnarly. He didn't even say a word the whole time, I think he was really drunk. Anyways..

 sink
to the bottom
 with you.

One of the main attractions in Newport on this long Sunday was the band Le Blorr, who put on yet another great performance for the attendees of the Pacific Festival to enjoy.







After some barrels, pool time with non talking horses and amazing music it was time to get back to reality and finish off the last shift of the week. (Quick! Only an hour and a half till you have to be at work at 5:30pm.) You know the drill, get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment